Huawei Mate 40E 4G phone with a large screen, distinctive cameras, fast charging, the new operating system HarmonyOS 2.0, with a powerful processor.
We discuss in detail everything about the new device Huawei Mate 40E 4G with its advantages and disadvantages.
Brand new phone Huawei The Chinese Mate category, which is the Huawei Mate 40 E4G phone, which supports 4G networks.
And it represents a quantum leap after the complete dispensation of Google services after the ban imposed by the US administration, which prohibits completely dealing with the Chinese company Huawei, whether in the field of software or hardware.
So the company decided to rely on itself after it incurred huge losses, with its market share affected by that ban, which helped to occupy powerful Chinese companies such as OPPO or xiaomi For its place in the list of the most popular and best-selling phones.
And it made an advanced operating system called HarmonyOS 2.0, which the company is betting on.
Before we discuss in detail the specifications of the new phone, we get to know the outlines of the specifications:-
Front and back design made of glass, with an elegant aluminum frame.
IP53 certified, resistant to water drops and dust.
HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.
6.5-inch OLED screen with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2376*1080 pixels at a refresh rate of 90Hz and support for HDR10.
Powerful Huawei Kirin 990E Octa-core processor with 7nm plus manufacturing accuracy.
Storage 128/8 or 256/8 GB RAM.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 16 megapixels with 4K video shooting.
13 MP front camera with 4K video recording capability.
4200 mAh battery, supporting fast charging with a 40W charger, in addition to wireless charging and reverse wireless charging.
The USB Type-C 3.1 charging port supports OTG.
An optical fingerprint sensor is built into the bottom of the screen.
Huawei Mate 40E 4G Specifications
- The design is a mixture of elegance and the quality of the manufacturing materials, where the manufacturing materials come from the front and back of glass, and as for the frame, it comes from aluminum.
- The rear camera comes inside a circular frame, and the cameras appear in a square shape, which gives elegance to the design of the cameras, and in the middle of the frame we find the leading Leica logo, which manufactures cameras, especially in the leading category.
- The front cameras are located at the top left of the phone inside the bench hole.
- The screen bezels are small with a nice curve on the sides.
- The weight of the mobile is 118 grams, which is a distinctive weight compared to the manufacturing materials, screen size and battery.
- The dimensions of the mobile phone are 158.6 mm in length, 72.5 mm in width, and 8.8 mm in thickness.
- The phone is IP53 certified, which provides protection from splashes, water drops, and dust.
- Huawei’s new operating system HarmonyOS 2.0.
- The mobile supports networks up to 4G and supported Nano SIM, with support for the dual standby feature.
- The 6.5-inch OLED screen with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2376 * 1080 pixels, with a density of 402 pixels per inch in the screen, dimensions of 18.5: 9, and occupies an area of 89.3% of the total area of the front end, supports HDR mode in addition to a refresh rate of 90 Hz Which reflects great smoothness in performance and mobility.
- Internal storage with a capacity of 128 / 8 or 256 / 8 GB RAM, with support for installing an additional storage card of Nano Memory, with a maximum of 256 GB, that can be installed instead of one of the communication chips, the internal memory is of the type UFS 3.1.
- Processor Kirin 990E octa-core (2 cores with a frequency of 2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 – two cores with a frequency of 2.63 GHz Cortex-A76 – four cores with a frequency of 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The processor is manufactured with 7nm plus process, which is characterized by good energy saving.
- Mali-G76 MP14 graphic processor.
- The battery is 4200 mAh, non-removable Li-Polymer type, supporting fast charging with a 40W charger, wireless charging with a 40W charger, or 5W reverse wireless charging.
- USB Type-C 3.1 charging port with OTG support.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated at the bottom of the screen.
- There are many sensors such as light analyzer, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass and light.
- There is an NFC sensor in addition to an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported wireless networks a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to Hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the mobile are silver – black – white.
Huawei Mate 40E 4G Mobile Camera
3 rear cameras in cooperation with Leica with LED flash.
The first 64-megapixel camera with a wide F1.9 lens slot.
The second camera, “telephoto”, 8 megapixels, with an F2.4 lens slot, is equipped with an OIS optical stabilizer with 3x optical zoom.
The third camera is Ultra Wide, 16 megapixels, with F2.2 lens slot.
The mobile supports HDR and panorama mode.
Videos can be captured in 4K, 1080p or 720p resolution.
The front camera is 13 MP, with an F2.4 Ultra Wide lens slot.
The front camera can record 4K videos at 30 frames per second.
Huawei Mate 40E 4G price سعر
The price of the Huawei Mate 40E 4G phone in Egypt is expected to be 10,200 EGP.
The price of the phone in the countries of the world is 550 euros.
Features of the Huawei Mate 40E 4G phone
- Stylish design in modern colors.
- Strong manufacturing materials.
- Powerful, energy-saving processor.
- good screen.
- Distinguished rear cameras.
- The weight of the mobile is good.
- Support many charging technologies.
Disadvantages of the Huawei Mate 40E 4G phone
- There is no FM radio.
- The battery size is not the best in its price category.
- Screen refresh rate is not the best.
What’s in the Huawei Mate 40E 4G phone box
Mobile Huawei Mate 40E 4G.
The mobile offers balanced specifications in terms of design and cameras with the processor and faces powerful phones such as . in the price category Samsung Galaxy S21 Fe 5G And the Oppo Reno 6 Pro Plus 5G.