Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone with a giant screen, powerful cameras, with ultra-fast charging, and the new operating system HarmonyOS 2.0, with a legendary processor.
An accurate and comprehensive review of a monster Huawei The new HarmonyOS 2.0.
The leader in the field of smart phones, the Chinese company Huawei, announced one of its latest devices in the leading category, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone, which supports 4G networks with strong specifications.
It is known that the Mate category is one of the best that Huawei produces, as it consists of a distinctive combination of quality, accuracy and design, in addition to the quality of the screen with the processor, in addition to the cameras.
With the launch of the new operating system HarmonyOS 2.0 after the ban imposed on the company by the US government, preventing American companies from dealing with it, and after the launch of the new operating system, the company is expected to return to competition, both with its traditional rival Samsungand emerging Chinese companies OPPO and xiaomi.
The new device comes with the following specifications:-
All-glass design with aluminum frame.
IP68 water- and dust-resistant certification.
HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.
6.76-inch OLED screen, with a display resolution of 2772 * 1344 pixels, with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
Legendary Kirin 9000 octa-core processor with 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
Storage 128/8, 256/8 or 512/8 GB RAM.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 50 – 12 – 20 megapixels with 4k video shooting.
13 MP dual front camera with TOF 3D camera and 4K video shooting.
The 4400 mAh battery supports fast charging, a 66W charger, in addition to wireless charging, and reverse wireless charging.
USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
Optical fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen in addition to the Face ID face sensor.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G Specifications
- The design befits a pioneering phone, where the manufacturing materials come from the front and back of the glass, the frame surrounding the phone comes from aluminum, and there is another version that comes from the leather on the back.
- The rear camera comes inside a circular frame, and in the middle is the Leica logo, which produces many Huawei cameras.
- The front cameras are located at the top right of the phone’s bench hole.
- The screen is a dazzling factor in the phone, which is almost without edges, in addition to the presence of curves on the sides that add an aesthetic touch.
- The weight of the mobile is 212 grams.
- The dimensions of the glass version of the phone are 162.75.5 mm, while the thickness is 9.1 mm, and the hard version is 9.5 mm thick.
- The phone is IP68 certified to protect against water and dust.
- The latest operating system from the company HarmonyOS 2.0.
- The mobile supports communication networks up to the fourth generation 4G, and of course there is a version of the phone that supports the fifth generation networks, which is a mobile phone Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5GThe phone supports Nano SIM cards.
- The screen is an impressive 6.76-inch OLED type, with a display resolution of 2772 * 1344 pixels, a density of 456 pixels per inch in the screen, dimensions of 18.5: 9, and occupies an area of 94.1% of the total area of the front end, supports HDR mode in addition to a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- Internal storage with a capacity of 128 / 8, 256 / 8 or 512 / 8 GB RAM, with support for installing an additional Nano Memory storage card with a maximum of 256 GB, which can be installed instead of one of the communication chips, the internal memory is of the type UFS 3.1.
- Legendary Huawei Kirin 9000 octa-core processor (3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 core – three 2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 cores – four 2.05 GHz Cortex-A55 cores).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 5 nanometers, which is very energy-saving and the best in battery consumption.
- Mali-G78 MP24 graphic processor.
- The battery is 4400 mAh, non-removable Li-Polymer, which supports ultra-fast charging with a 66-watt charger, wireless charging with a 50-watt charger, or reverse wireless charging with a 5-watt charger.
- The USB Type-C 3.1 charging port supports OTG.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen and there is also a Face ID fingerprint sensor.
- There are many sensors such as light analyzer, barometer, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass and light.
- There is an NFC sensor in addition to an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone.
- There is no FM radio and there is no headphone jack 3.5mm.
- Powerful stereo headphones.
- Supported wireless networks a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to Hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the mobile are silver – black – white – yellow – green.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G mobile camera
3 rear cameras in cooperation with LEica, with LED flash.
The first camera is 50-megapixel, with a wide F1.9 lens slot, with a 1/1.28-inch sensor.
The second camera is a 12-megapixel periscope telephoto camera, with an F3.4 lens slot, equipped with an OIS optical stabilizer with 5x optical zoom.
The third camera is Ultra Wide, 20 megapixels, with F1.8 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
Videos can be captured in 4K at 30 or 60 fps, or 1080p at 30, 60, 120, 240 or 480 fps, with support for HDR and digital gyro-EIS stabilization.
The first dual front camera is 13 megapixels, with an F2.4 Ultra Wide lens slot.
The second camera for holographic TOF 3D isolation with a biometric sensor.
The front camera can record 4K videos at 30 or 60 frames per second.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone price
The price of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone in Egypt is expected to be 14,900 EGP.
The price of the phone in the countries of the world is 800 euros.
Features of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone
- Very elegant design.
- Distinguished manufacturing materials.
- Legendary healer.
- Impressive screen.
- Powerful cameras.
- Ultra fast charging.
- Powerful stereo headphones.
Disadvantages of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone
- No FM radio or 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Battery size is not the best.
- Screen refresh rate was preferably 120 Hz.
What’s in the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G phone box
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G mobile phone.
The phone is a distinctive combination, and it is considered integrated to the maximum possible degree, and faces strong competition with strong competitor phones such as Samsung Galaxy S21 5G And the Oppo Find X3 Pro.