announced Honor A few days ago, she announced her new mid-range phone Honor X20 SE With good specifications and prices, and today we review with you the specifications of the phone with a review of its specifications, so follow us.
Honor X20 SE phone specifications
- phone comes Honor X20 SE With the design of the hole at the top of the middle of the screen to contain the front selfie camera, the glass screen on the front end is larger than usual with very thin side edges around it on all four sides, as the screen occupies 89.3% of the area of the front end of the phone, and the backend also comes With a glossy polycarbonate plastic layer that gives the phone an elegant and upscale look and keeps it from breaking, this interface has an elegant appearance, but it may not bear scratches with frequent use. The primary camera is at the top left of the backend with three lenses inside an oval frame, and the fingerprint sensor is on the side of the phone.
- The phone comes in a large size, its dimensions are 174.4 x 84.9 x 8.3 mm, and it weighs 232 grams
- The phone has an IPS LCD screen, which supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, with an aspect ratio of 20:9
- The screen measures 6.6 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a pixel density of 399 pixels per inch.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 6 or 8 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 128 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory stick at all.
- The Honor X20 SE has a MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor, with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone comes with a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor.
- The phone supports three rear camera lenses, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a 64-megapixel camera, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the camera, and it comes with an f/1.9 aperture, and an f/2.4 aperture.
- The second lens is equipped with a macro sensor and comes with a accuracy of 2 megapixels.
- The third lens for capturing the depth of the image and activating the portrait with a depth sensor, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and f/2.4 aperture.
- The phone comes with a 16MP wide front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- As for the rear camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it may support 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports a single LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- The Honor X20 SE comes with accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version and the Magic UI 4.0 user interface, and it does not automatically support Google services.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works in the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Wi-Fi networks come with a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone does not support playing the FM radio automatically.
- The phone supports GPS services.
- The phone does not support NFC technology.
- The phone works with a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
- The battery supports 22.5W fast charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB Type-C charging port with USB On-The-Go support.
- Phone prices start Honor X20 SE In world markets it is about 300 USD approx.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get to know its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Honor X20 SE Specifications Review
Design and industry materials:
- The phone comes with a design with a shiny and strong plastic structure that is resistant to breakage of polycarbonate in the backend and side edges, in contrast to the glass structure that is easy to break with accidents falling and violent shocks, although it may not bear scratches, it can be exposed to distortions with frequent use, So you will need to buy an external protective cover if you want to preserve the shape of the phone.
- Unfortunately, the plastic side edges are not one of the best materials to maintain the durability of the phone against drops and bumps.
- The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor at the right edge of it, and it would have been better if it had come built into the screen, but the price category of the phone justifies it.
Screen and audio:
- The phone screen comes from IPS LCD panels, and it provides high-quality images with realistic colors, comfortable for the eye and the ability to adjust and brighten colors better, and it supports an appropriate density of pixels.
- Unfortunately, the screen and the back of the phone do not have an external protection layer to resist scratching at all.
- The phone supports suitable speakers, and it also supports the 3.5mm jack headphone jack.
Performance, OS, and Memory:
- The phone supports a powerful medium processor from Mediatek, and it can run many applications at a good speed while maintaining a little battery consumption, it comes with a 7 nm manufacturing accuracy, and the graphic processor can run games with medium quality for games
- The phone supports the latest operating system, Android 11, and it also supports the latest Magic UI 4.0 user interface, but unfortunately it does not support Google services.
- The phone comes with two large internal storage spaces of 128 GB, with two versions of random access memory (RAM) suitable for its price category, which are 8 and 6 GB, which are large spaces for the price category of the phone.
- The phone does not have the ability to add a chip to the external memory.
Cameras and photography:
- The rear phone camera comes with 3 different lenses, each of which supports a different task for shooting in multiple modes, which are wide, macro and depth lenses. They work with medium quality and suitable for the price category of the phone, and they are of high quality compared to the phones of the competing price category.
- The phone comes with a high-quality front-facing selfie camera that can take pictures in the day and at night with a quality suitable for the price category of the phone.
- The phone supports 1080p video recording only, and does not have different recording speeds.
Charging and battery:
- The phone supports a large lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh, commensurate with its capabilities and screen size, and it can work for a day or more with random use.
- The battery supports 22.5W fast charging.
- The phone battery does not support wireless charging or reverse charging.
The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the official websites of the smartphone companies at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.