Honor X20 SE phone with an exceptional design, with a competitive price and a powerful camera, with a processor with outstanding performance.
A complete and objective review of each device, its advantages and disadvantages.
It seems that the company Honor It will return strongly to the world of smartphones by offering an exceptional combination, with a phone that combines elegance and powerful hardware, in the middle price category, to be a competitor to strong Chinese companies such as xiaomi And the OPPO It is the Honor X20 SE phone, which supports fifth generation networks, which we will discuss in detail and review every small and large device in the device, which comes with the following specifications:-
Very elegant design with full screen.
6.6 inch IPS LCD screen, Full HD Plus display.
Magic UI 4.0 operating interface, based on Android 11, without Google services.
Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor, supporting 5th generation networks, with 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
128 / 6, or 128 / 8 GB storage, no additional storage can be installed.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 2 – 2 megapixels with 1080p video shooting.
16 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
4000 mAh non-removable battery, supporting fast charging with a 22.5 mAh charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor is built into the right side of the phone.
Honor X20 SE phone specifications
- At first glance, when you see the Honor X20 SE, you will find a design of the flagship phones, as it catches the eye with its modern youthful colors, in addition to gradations in colors, despite the fact that the design is plastic and the interface is glass.
- The screen is a distinguishing element of the screen, as it is completely without edges, either from the top or from the right and left side, and the front camera is located inside the bench hole at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The rear cameras appear in a frame in the color of the back, and the cameras appear in a consistent linear shape in the top left of the back.
- The height of the mobile is 160.7 mm, the width is 73.3 mm, and the thickness is 8.4 mm.
- The weight of the phone is 179 grams, which is a very good weight, and does not constitute a burden on the pocket or on the hand.
- Android 11 operating system with Honor Magic UI 4.0 interface, but unfortunately it does not support Google services.
- The mobile supports 5G networks, in addition to all communication networks such as the fourth, third and second generation, provided that the SIM is a Nano SIM, and up to two SIM cards can be installed with dual standby support.
- The 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 399 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9, the screen occupies an area of 89.3% of the total screen area.
- The processor is produced by MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G, supports fifth generation networks, eight cores (two cores at a frequency of 2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 – six cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the type Cortex-A55).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 7 nm, which greatly saves energy and battery consumption.
- Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor.
- Two versions in terms of storage and RAM, the first version with a capacity of 128 / 6 GB RAM and the second version with a storage capacity of 128 / 8 GB RAM, and an additional storage card can be added.
- The lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh, non-removable, supports fast charging and a charger of 22.5 watts.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG.
- The fingerprint sensor is on the right side, built into the power button.
- There are compass, light, proximity, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks with Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot support.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The colors of the mobile are black – green – silver – rose gold.
Honor X20 SE camera phone
3 rear cameras with a single LED flash.
The primary camera is 64 megapixels, with a wide F1.9 lens slot.
The second camera is a 2-megapixel macro and an F2.4 lens slot.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
The cameras capture 1080p videos at 30 frames per second, with gyro-EIS.
The front camera is 16 megapixels, with a wide F2.0 lens slot.
The front camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Honor X20 SE Price
The expected price of the Honor X20 SE phone in Egypt is 4450 Egyptian pounds.
The expected mobile price in the world is 240 euros.
Honor X20 SE Features
- Literally gorgeous design.
- The phone is light in weight.
- powerful camera.
- Powerful, energy-saving processor.
- Support for fifth generation networks.
Disadvantages of Honor X20 SE
- There is no FM radio.
- An external storage card cannot be installed.
- The battery is not the best.
- No google services.
Honor X20 SE Box Contents
Honor X20 SE mobile phone.
The Honor company excelled in the design to a large extent. The phone comes with a full screen with very small edges, a powerful energy-saving processor with fast charging, and good cameras, and it competes in the price category with powerful phones such as Techno Phantom X And the Vivo 21e 5G.