Honor Magic 3 mobile phone with an elegant design, with a distinctive screen, support for Google services, with legendary cameras and high-speed charging.
A complete and extensive review of every small and large phone, with advantages and disadvantages.
After a long absence, Google services are back on company phones Honor The Chinese, after a long period of ban, and the first of this return with the launch of one of the company’s phones in the leading category, with exceptional specifications, the Honor Magic 3.
The phone is a competitor to the company Huawei Mother, Inc. Samsung Korean, with great hardware and design, which we discuss in detail in the full and extensive review, but let’s first get to know the basic specifications of the phone:-
Glass front design, with glass or leather back front, aluminum frame.
IP54 certified to protect against dust and water drops.
Magic UI 5 interface based on Android 11 operating system with Google services support.
6.76-inch OLED screen, with a display resolution of 2772 * 1344 pixels, with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
Adreno 660 graphic processor.
128 / 8 or 256 / 8 GB storage, no additional storage cards can be installed.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 50 – 64 – 13 megapixels with 4K video shooting.
13 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
4600 mAh non-removable battery, supports fast charging with 66W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
Honor Magic 3 phone specifications
- The design combines elegance and simplicity, with good manufacturing materials.
- The front is glass, the back is leather or glass, and the frame is aluminum.
- There is a wonderful curve on the sides, and the rear cameras come inside a black circular frame, then a smaller frame in the color of the back of the phone, and then another circular frame with a camera inside.
- The front camera is located inside the bench hole at the top left of the front screen.
- The phone is IP54 certified to protect against water drops and dust.
- The leather version at the back weighs 202 grams, and the glass version weighs 203 grams.
- The dimensions are 162.8 * 74.9 * 8.99 millimeters for the glass version, while the leather version differs only in thickness of 9.5 millimeters.
- The mobile supports the fifth generation networks, in addition to other communication networks, and the Nano SIM cards, with the ability to operate them together with the dual standby technology.
- Android 11 operating system with Honor Magic UI 5 interface with Google services support.
- 6.76-inch OLED screen, with a display resolution of 2772 * 1344 pixels, a pixel density of 456 pixels, and dimensions of 18.5:9. It is characterized by the lack of bezels in an impressive way that is almost absent at all, as the screen occupies an area of 94.9% of the front end.
- The screen also has a 120Hz refresh rate, with 1B colors support and HDR 10 Plus support.
- Processor Snapdragon 888 5G octa-core (2.84 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores).
- The processor with 5 nanometer manufacturing precision is distinguished in battery consumption and energy expenditure.
- Powerful Adreno 660 GPU.
- Two versions of the mobile in terms of storage memory, the first with a capacity of 8 / 128 and the second with a capacity of 256 / 8 GB RAM, and it is not possible to install an additional storage card.
- The battery has a capacity of 4600 mAh Li-Polymer type, supports ultra-fast charging with a 66W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port with OTG support.
- A fingerprint sensor is built into the phone screen.
- There are gyroscope, proximity, accelerometer, compass and lighting sensors.
- There is no FM radio and no headphone jack 3.5mm.
- Stereo headphones.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Supported Wi-Fi networks Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the mobile phone are the black and white glass version, while the leather version is blue and gold.
Honor Magic3 phone camera
Three rear cameras with LED flash.
The first camera is 50-megapixel, with a wide F1.9 lens slot, and a 1/1.56-inch sensor.
The second camera is a 64-megapixel monochrome camera with an F1.8 lens slot.
The third camera is 13 megapixels, with an F2.2 lens slot, and a 120-degree angle.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
The camera can record 4K video at 30 or 60 fps, or 1080P at 30 or 60 fps with gyro-EIS.
The front camera is 13 megapixels, with an F2.44 wide-angle lens of 100 degrees.
The front camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
Honor Magic3 phone price
The expected Honor Magic3 mobile price in Egypt is 16,560 Egyptian pounds, or 900 euros.
Honor Magic 3 features
- Stylish design especially the leather version.
- Very powerful processor.
- Distinguished rear cameras.
- Great screen.
- Super fast charging.
- Good use of the front screen, it is almost without edges.
- Powerful graphic processor.
Disadvantages of Honor Magic 3
- There is no FM radio or headphone port.
- An additional storage card cannot be installed.
- The front camera is weak compared to competitors.
- The mobile is relatively heavy.
- It does not have a water resistance certificate.
- Unsuccessful pricing.
Honor Magic3 phone box contents
Honor Magic3 Mobile.
The phone is distinguished in several characteristics, especially after the return of Google services, as it is distinguished in terms of manufacturing materials, the processor, the rear cameras, or the speed of charging, but the company was unsuccessful in several characteristics, the most important of which is the front camera, the size of the storage capacity and the RAM, especially that the phone is within the leading category of the flash chip. There are very powerful phones in the same price category as Samsung Galaxy S21 5G And Huawei P50 Pro.