Huawei has released the Honor 8C phone, which comes with specifications such as external speakers that come with one single speaker and supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone. It comes with a Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 processor with eight cores with 14nm manufacturing quality and the graphic processor comes from the Adreno 506 type. You can also follow the rest of the device’s specifications through the specifications table below.
- The fingerprint sensor works smoothly and quickly.
- It is the first phone to come with a Snapdragon 632 processor.
- The performance of the cameras is good and acceptable, especially in bright light.
- Supports OTG, so the phone will support running any Usb Driver on your phone.
- It supports the Face Unlock sensor and works well in good lighting conditions.
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use easily.
- It has an extra microphone to isolate noise and noise while talking or recording.
- The random area of the phone has been increased to 4 GB instead of 3 GB on the Honor 7C.
- You can use two SIM cards and an external memory card simultaneously without dispensing with one of them.
- The Adreno 506 graphics processor was the experience of the PUGB game on it works smoothly even in the medium settings of the frame, but you will not find the phone supports HD mode for the graphics. You will find only Smooth and Balanced mode available.
- The sound of the external speakers, although it is a single speaker, but they provide loud, audible and pure sound.
- The battery offers excellent performance and is sufficient to work with you for more than a day in average use due to the advent of the 14nm processor that saves energy.
- There are no headphones in the phone box.
- There is no protection layer on the phone screen.
- The battery does not support fast charging and will be charged within 3 hours.
- The bottom edge of the phone is still large and has not been reduced.
- The gyroscope sensor is not supported, so you will not be able to operate VR glasses.