The Honor 50 SE has a giant screen, a 6nm processor, ultra-fast charging, and exceptional cameras.
An objective detailed review of everything related to the phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
Telephone Honor 50SE is the youngest member of the Honor 50 series for the year 2021, and it is lower in specifications than phones Honor 50 Pro And Honor 50 is among the mid-range phones, which are competing for the lead of many companies, such as Samsung and xiaomi and OPPO, where Google services again returned to work on Honor phones after a long period of ban, which contributes to the emergence of the name of Honor once again, after the ban contributed to the lack of sales of the company’s phones.
Returning to the new mobile, which we will review its specifications in a comprehensive review, and review every small and large device that comes with the following specifications:-
Stylish streamlined design.
6.78 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD Plus resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
Android 11 operating system with Honor Magic UI 4.2 interface.
Dimensity 900 5G processor supports eight-core fifth generation networks with 6 nanometers manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G78 MC4 graphic processor.
128 / 8 GB, or 256 / 8 GB storage, and an additional storage card cannot be installed.
3 rear camera accurately 108 – 8 – 2 megapixels, with 4k shooting at 30 frames per second.
16-megapixel front camera, with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
A 4000 mAh battery supports fast charging and a 66W charger.
A fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side.
Honor 50 SE phone specifications
- This phone is no less elegant in design than the rest of the series phones. On the back side, there are distinctive reflections when highlighting, and an elegant cylindrical frame that contains the cameras at the top left of the back, with an elegant distribution of the cameras within a black frame surrounded by a small frame in the same color as the back.
- The front camera is inside a notch above the middle of the front screen.
- The weight of the mobile is good as it weighs 191 grams, despite the large screen size and the quality of the manufacturing materials.
- The length is 164.7 millimeters, the width is 75.6 millimeters, and the thickness is 8 millimeters.
- Honor Magic UI 4.2 interface built entirely on Android 11.
- A giant IPS LCD screen size of 6.78 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2388 * 1080 pixels, a density of 387 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 19.5: 9. The edges of the screen are very small, as the screen occupies an area of 89.4% of the front end, and comes with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The processor from MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G supports 5G networks, eight cores (two cores at a frequency of 2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 – six cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz of a type Cortex-A 55). The processor comes with a 6nm manufacturing process, which is characterized by energy saving and low battery consumption.
- Mali-G78 MC4 graphics processor.
- There are two versions of the mobile in terms of storage capacity and RAM, the first version with a capacity of 128/8 GB RAM and the second with a capacity of 256/8 GB RAM, and the phone does not support adding an additional storage card.
- The battery is non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh that supports fast charging, but with a 66W ultra-fast charger that charges the battery from 0-75% in just 20 minutes.
- The charging port is USB Type-C 2.0, and the phone supports OTG.
- The mobile supports the installation of two SIM cards simultaneously with the standby function, and the Nano SIM cards, and the supported networks are all networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- The mobile supports wireless a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks with hotspot support and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There are light, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- The colors of the mobile are black – blue – silver.
Honor 50 SE mobile camera
3 rear cameras with LED flash.
The primary camera is 108 megapixels, with an F1.9 lens slot.
The second camera is an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide, with an F2.2 lens slot at an angle of 120 degrees.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports panorama and HDR modes.
The phone can record 4K videos at 30fps, or 1080p videos at 30 or 60fps with gyro-EIS.
The front camera is 16 megapixels with an F2.2 lens slot that supports panorama and HDR modes with the ability to record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Honor 50 SE phone price
The expected Honor 50 SE mobile price in Egypt is 5780 EGP.
The price of the phone in the rest of the world is 310 euros.
Honor 50 SE features
- Very elegant design.
- giant screen.
- Featured camera.
- Energy efficient processor.
- Ultra fast charging.
- 120 Hz refresh rate.
Disadvantages of the phone Honor 50 SE
- The screen is not super AMOLED.
- An external storage card cannot be installed.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no Jack 3.25mm headphone jack.
- The battery size is relatively small.
Honor 50 SE box contents
Honor 50 SE mobile phone.
The phone is a good combination in terms of the huge screen, with a good processor and powerful cameras, but at the expense of the battery and screen type, especially because there are powerful phones in the same price category such as Oppo A74 5G And the Realme 8 Pro.