Get to know us on a phone review TCL 20 Pro 5G The discerner who is able to combine strong technical specifications with an affordable price From TCL At the same time. We were keen in the review to address all Points of interest to the user The size of the battery, the performance of the cameras, the screen, the processor, and other critical points regarding the purchase of the phone. Let’s get to know the review together.
TCL 20 Pro 5G phone review
- In terms of design, the TCL 20 Pro 5G phone comes with a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space, while the front camera comes in the form of a point at the top of the middle of the phone, and at the back the rear cameras are located, while the fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen. The design of the phone is distinctive and allows the screen to occupy the largest possible area from the front of the phone with a distinctive location for the front camera that does not occupy much of the front. It is also distinguished by the fact that the fingerprint is integrated into the screen.
- The phone supports TCL 20 Pro 5G Capture mobile networks up to the fifth generation with the ability to operate two SIM cards of mobile phones, a feature that helps separate users’ personal and work lives with the ability to benefit from mobile phone offers.
- The AMOLED phone screen is 6.67 inches at 395 pixels per inch, which means that it performs well under direct sunlight, but we expected it to come at a refresh rate of 90 or 120 Hz to suit gaming enthusiasts, as it does not come with an additional protection layer, which makes it more vulnerable. For scratches and breaks.
- The TCL 20 Pro 5G phone comes with Android 11 operating system, TCL UI user interface, Snapdragon 750G 5G octa-core processor with Adreno 619 graphic processor, and both processors are powerful and work together to provide a suitable gaming experience for the phone’s price and the rest of its technical specifications.
- The TCL 20 Pro 5G phone comes with an internal memory of 256 GB with 6 GB of RAM, and the phone supports increased memory through external memory cards, a great feature that is in harmony with the large internal storage space. Unfortunately, the increase in memory through the cards comes at the expense of the additional chip, so the user should think about either increasing the internal memory or enjoying an additional connection chip.
- TCL 20 Pro 5G phone cameras, the first quadruple rear 48 mega pixel camera with a wide lens, the second 16 mega pixel camera with an ultra-wide lens, the third and fourth each one 2 mega pixel camera, one with a macro lens and the second with a special lens depth with the ability to shoot video with a resolution of up to 4K at 30 frames per second With a 32-megapixel selfie camera with a wide lens and the same video shooting capabilities as the rear camera. And the cameras in the phone harmonize to provide a distinctive photography experience in terms of video or still clips alike.
- Yeti phone with a loudspeaker, 3.5 mm input and the ability to connect external accessories in OTG style, all of the phone’s features, but the TCL 20 Pro 5G device does not receive ATV radio waves, which are considered defects
- The TCL 20 Pro 5G phone battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh with fast charging of 18 watts and fast wireless charging of 15 watts. The battery is not faulty except that it is not removable, but it must be said that most phones today come with a non-removable battery.
- Finally, the price of the TCL 20 Pro 5G phone in the global market starts at 546 euros, and when the TCL 20 Pro 5G phone is announced in the Arab markets, the prices can be compared through the Yaqouta website.
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system that smartphones mentioned in the article accept, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
- Smartphone prices mentioned in this article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, and the prices change up and down according to the movement of the markets.