Chinese announced Vivo Recently on my phone Vivo S10 Pro The new one for the upper middle class with great specifications and prices, with a high-quality AMOLED screen, a dual selfie camera with a resolution of 44 and 8 megapixels, a powerful OIS optical stabilizer and a battery with a capacity of 4050 mAh, and today we review for you the full review of the specifications of the phone Vivo S10 Pro New, stay tuned.
Vivo S10 Pro
- The Vivo S10 Pro phone comes with a large top notch design at the top of the middle of the screen to contain the dual front selfie camera, where the glass screen on the front end is larger than usual with thin side edges around it on all four sides, as the screen occupies 85.9% of the front-end area For the phone, the back interface also comes with a shiny plastic layer of polycarbonate that gives the phone an elegant and refined look and keeps it from breaking. This interface is distinguished by its elegant appearance, but it may not bear scratches with frequent use. The primary camera comes in the top left of the backend with three lenses inside a square frame, and the fingerprint sensor is integrated into the phone screen.
- The phone has dimensions of 158.2 x 73.7 x 7.3 mm, and a weight of 173 grams.
- The Vivo S10 Pro phone has a screen of high-quality AMOLED panels, and it takes up 85.9% of the area of the front end of the phone, which comes with a full screen with a top notch in the top center with dimensions of 20:9, and it supports the multi-touch feature.
- The screen measures 6.44 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports HDR10 display technology and a frame refresh rate of 90Hz.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 12 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- The internal storage is 256 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory card slot at all.
- Vivo S10 Pro has an octa-core processor, which is a MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G version that works with 6nm technology.
- The processor works at a frequency of (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone supports a Mali-G77 MC9 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 108 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the PDAF camera, and it comes with an f / 1.9 lens slot.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens that comes with an 8-megapixel resolution and f/2.2 lens, with a shooting angle of up to 120˚ with AF.
- The third lens is a macro sensor lens for close-up photography, and it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution and f/2.4 aperture.
- The phone comes with a front camera with two lenses, the first lens comes with a wide sensor, with a resolution of 44 megapixels and an f/2.0 lens slot, that supports HDR and auto focus.
- The second lens comes with an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor and f/2.3 lens slot, supports HDR, autofocus, and dual-LED flash.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording videos in 2160p (4K) quality at 30 frames per second, in addition to 1080p (FullHD +) quality at 30 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it also supports recording videos in 2160p (4K) quality at 30 frames per second, in addition to 1080p (FullHD+) quality at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports dual LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- The Vivo S10 Pro comes with accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, and compass sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the phone’s display.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works in the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth from version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks come with a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone does not support playing the FM radio automatically.
- The phone supports GPS services.
- The phone supports NFC long-range communication technology.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11, with the user interface OriginOS 1.0.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4050 mAh.
- The battery supports 44W fast charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port, and also supports the USB On-The-Go feature, which allows the phone to connect to the flash drive to transfer and exchange data, as well as external devices such as the keyboard and the Maso.
- Phone prices start Vivo S10 Pro In global markets from about 460 USD approx.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get to know its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Full review of the specifications of the new Vivo S10 Pro
Design and industry materials:
- The phone comes with a design with a shiny and strong plastic structure that is resistant to breakage of polycarbonate in the backend and side edges, in contrast to the glass structure that is easy to break with accidents falling and violent shocks, although it may not bear scratches, it can be exposed to distortions with frequent use, So you will need to buy an external protective cover if you want to preserve the shape of the phone.
- The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor built into the screen, which is one of the best features it has.
- The phone has consistent dimensions and light weight.
Screen and audio:
- The phone screen comes from Samsung’s wonderful AMOLED panels, and it provides high-quality images with realistic colors, comfortable to the eye, and the ability to adjust colors and show them better. It also supports an appropriate density of pixels and high brightness that facilitates the process of using the phone under bright sunlight. Supports HDR10+.
- Unfortunately, the screen and the back of the phone do not have an external protection layer to resist scratching at all.
- The phone supports suitable speakers.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Performance, OS, and Memory:
- The phone supports a powerful processor from Mediatek, and it can run many applications at a good speed while maintaining a little battery consumption, it comes with a manufacturing accuracy of 6 nm, and the graphic processor can run games with medium quality for games
- The phone supports the latest operating system, which is Android 11, and it also supports the latest user interface from Vivo OriginOS 1.0.
- The phone comes with a large internal storage space, with random access memory (RAM) suitable for its price category, which are suitable for the price category of the phone.
- The phone does not support the ability to add a chip to the external memory at all.
Cameras and photography:
- The phone’s rear camera comes with 3 different lenses, each of which supports a different task for shooting in multiple modes, which are wide, ultrawide and macro lenses. They work with high quality and are suitable for the price category of the phone, and they are of high quality compared to the phones of the competitive price category.
- The phone comes with a high-quality dual front selfie camera that can take pictures in the day and at night with a quality suitable for the price category of the phone.
- The phone supports 4K video recording in the front and rear camera together, but it does not have different recording speeds.
Charging and battery:
- The phone supports a large 4,050 mAh lithium-polymer battery that matches its capabilities and screen size, and it can work for a day or more with random use.
- The battery supports 44W fast charging.
- The phone battery does not support wireless charging or reverse charging, unlike some competitors in this category.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.