Announced Nokia Recently for its upper-middle-class phone, Nokia X20, with great specifications and prices, the phone has a giant battery with a capacity of 4470 mAh, a Snapdragon 480 5G processor and a quad background camera, and below today we review with you the full review of the phone, so follow us.
Nokia X20 phone
Structure and dimensions:
- A phone comes Nokia X20 It measures 168.9 x 79.7 x 9.1mm, and it weighs 220g.
- The phone has an IPS LCD screen that supports the aspect ratio of 20: 9, and it supports multi-touch.
- The screen comes in 6.67 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen occupies 79.8% of the front end of the phone.
- The screen supports an anti-annoying layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The screen comes with a maximum brightness of 450 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 8 or 6 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in the size of 128 GB.
- The phone supports an external memory slot and is separate from the second connection port.
- Enjoy a phone Nokia X20 With an eight-core processor, it is a Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G version that works with a manufacturing resolution of 8 nm.
- The processor operates at a frequency (2 × 2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 460).
- The phone supports an Adreno 619 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 64MP, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the camera PDAF.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens, with a resolution of 5 megapixels.
- The third lens is a 2MP macro lens.
- The fourth lens is a 2-megapixel lens to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait feature.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single lens with a main wide sensor, and it comes with a resolution of 32 megapixels, with HDR and panorama.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus, dual-LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
- The Nokia X20 comes with acceleration, proximity and gyroscope sensors, in addition to a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks will come with the Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone supports automatic FM radio.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone works with a 4470 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 18 watts of fast charging.
- The phone will come with a USB Type-C 1.0 port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature to connect with external flash drives and exchange data between them.
- A phone comes Nokia X20 In global markets with prices starting at about 450 USD.
- When the phone comes out, you can know its prices in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare its best offers for purchase in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Review the new Nokia X20 phone
The phone has a high-quality screen with an adequate brightness that is scratch-resistant, but unfortunately it does not support frame acceleration that allows games to be played with high-quality graphics and speed.
The phone also comes with a wonderful Snapdragon 480 5G processor with a precision of 8 nm, and works at high frequencies with a graphic processor that can play heavy games with a quality slightly higher than average, in addition to its support for large areas of internal storage and random memory, and it also has the latest Android 11 operating system.
The phone supports the rear and front camera of medium quality and suitable for its price category, and it also features video recording support for the rear camera in 4K quality with the wonderful Zeiss lenses.
Finally, the phone has a large battery with a capacity of 4470 that can work for a day or more with average use of the phone, it supports fast charging only, the phone also supports FM radio and NFC technology, and also supports USB On-The-Go for data transmission, and supports fifth generation networks For 5G Telecom.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.