Start downloading Clubhouse for Android for free, the official version, and get to know the explanation of the application’s features and the way to register at Clubhouse without an invitation and explain all the details of the application.
Over the past few months, the new social networking app Clubhouse has seen a sensation, spread like wildfire around the world, and has become a search point across all search engines and video platforms.
In this article, we will cover every major and minor about the new application, in addition to answering all questions related to the application.
What is a clubhouse
Clubhouse application is one of the social networking applications, but with a unique system, it depends only on voice, and it is the only means of communication between users, where users can enter voice rooms, listen and participate, but by voice.
Clubhouse is available on the IOS system and a trial version has been launched for phones operating on the Android system, but only in the United States, and soon it will be launched to countries that adopt the English language as the first language, then followed by the rest of the countries, and it is only available by invitation system.
The only means of communication is sound only, which makes the user feel safe, and one of the reasons for the rapid spread is the fear of many users of breaching privacy, and fear of opening the camera or photo studio against the user’s will, so you do not need to worry about the Clubhouse application, you can use it at any time Without the need for the phone to be in your hand, you can hear the sound when you do your household or daily tasks.
The beginning was in the year 2019 where Paul Davison and Rohan Seth developed the app called Talkshow and then re-launched it as Clubhouse in March 2020 for phones operating on the IOS system, such as iPhones.
With the beginning of the Corona pandemic crisis, he witnessed a big boom in terms of the number of subscribers, and the number of subscribers reached 600 thousand subscribers in the month of December 2020, and with the emergence of some celebrities such as “Elon Musk” and “Mark Zuckerberg”, owner of the Facebook site, the application increased in popularity, and the number of downloads increased in a way. So large that the number of interacting users reached more than 10 million weekly users.
How does the clubhouse work
The idea of the Clubhouse is to make meetings, conversations and exchange ideas between users, where the user can create voice rooms, through which he can talk with other users by voice, but it is not possible to exchange pictures, open the camera or make video calls, only voice can be used, and users can enter the rooms and exit Them at any time.
Once you open the application, you will find a list of the rooms, which you subscribe to, in addition to the usernames of each room separately, and when choosing a room you want to enter, you can only click on it, then you will enter as a listener, and if you want to talk, you can just click on “raise your hand, ”you are then on hold for the speaker to allow you to speak.
The application has many influencers around the world, political and art stars and specialists, so the application is very popular with fans of these stars.
How to join a clubhouse
Given that the application is in its early years, the application in charge is racing to finish the final version of Club House, and to avoid any errors until the final version appears, the application does not allow joining except through invitations, as it is possible to join only when one of the users and subscribers has actually made an invitation to use the application Otherwise, the application can be downloaded, but you have to register your name in the waiting list, but there is no specific time to accept the registration.
As we discussed previously, the application is only available for IOS phones, such as iPhone phones, and it can be downloaded from the link next one On the Apple App Store
A trial version has been launched for Android phones, but it was first launched in the United States of America, and soon it will be launched in many English-speaking countries, and it will soon be launched in all countries of the world through this Link
Important note: – The application will not work fully on Ipad devices as it will appear strange while it works efficiently on tablets.
Why is the clubhouse app launched so late on Android?
Some people may ask why the application developers did not start putting it on the Android platform from the beginning, instead of IOS, unlike most applications, and here it should be noted that users of the Android operating system are much more than users of devices running on the IOS system, so the high turnout of users may constitute a collapse of servers Clubhouse, which is what developers fear, so it was gradually introduced to Android until the final form is completed, and the use of giant servers to accommodate the largest number of users at one time.
How to register for clubhouse
All you need to register in the application is the phone number, and enter the name even before receiving an invitation to subscribe to the application, only the person who will send an invitation to your phone number, then you will receive an SMS inviting you to visit Site And register with your number.
What happens after registration
After completing the registration process, you can now enjoy all the features and features for free and without subscription, as the application displays a large number of suggested rooms, divided according to categories such as sports and technology … etc., and you will find many users who share your interests, you can follow them, and the more The number of follow-ups the more suggestions for rooms that share the same interests.
The most important features and terms in the clubhouse app
- Rooms : – The main and most important term in the application is rooms, which is the place where users meet and communicate by voice. It is divided into several categories such as “open rooms”, which are rooms that any user can join without invitations to join, and when creating any new room, The default setting for the room is “open room” and users can change the settings. The second option is “social room”. Only users followed by room managers can join the room. Closed rooms or “closed room” are rooms that can only be joined by invitations.
- Events Conversations are created automatically in the Clubhouse, but users can also create an event, set a name, time, and a specific date, and schedule it, and send notifications to users about the event.
- Clubs They are societies that bring together those interested in topics and interests one, and the clubs vary according to interests, a feature available only to users who have hosted at least three rooms, and each participant can create only one club, and he has the freedom to make it open or closed, and it is not possible to join The club can only be added by one of the managers, but the members who use the club can nominate specific names to join, but only the founder of the club can accept or reject.
- Explore On the main page of the application, you suggest a large number of rooms to join, based on the interests and nominations of the members that the user follows, by clicking on the magnifying glass icon, the user will be directed to the exploration page, where he will be familiarized with a list of a large number of nominations and rooms.
- Clubhouse Payments The application is completely free, but the developer started to support influencers by activating a trial feature for profit, starting from April 2021, where a small group of users can support influencers and content makers, by supporting them with money and sending money, which directly reaches the full content maker, With a small percentage deduction from the total amount in favor of Stripe, the Official Clubhouse Partner.