Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro mobile phone, with legendary performance, giant battery and strong manufacturing materials, reviewing everything big and small, with its advantages and disadvantages.
Company announced asus The global technology giant announced its new flagship phone, Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro, directed specifically at gaming enthusiasts and powerful manufacturing materials, with an impressive screen and a huge battery.
Before we do a review of every small and large, we get to know the basic specifications of the mobile:-
Front and back glass design with an elegant aluminum frame.
ROG UI based entirely on Android 11 operating system.
Super AMOLED screen size of 6.78 inches, with a resolution of FHD Plus display and dimensions of 20:9, a refresh rate of 144Hz with a brightness ratio of up to 1200 nits. Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
A distinctive processor that supports the fifth generation networks Snapdragon 888 + 5G octa-core with a 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
Very powerful graphics processor in Adreno 660 games.
512GB / 12GB RAM, external storage card cannot be installed.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 13 – 5 megapixels with 8K video shooting.
24 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
A giant 6000 mAh battery that supports ultra-fast charging with a 65W charger and supports Quick Charge 5 technology for fast charging and reverse charging.
Charging port from the bottom USB Type-C 2.0 and charging port from the side USB Type-C 3.1.
The fingerprint sensor is integrated on the optical screen.
Specifications of the Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro
- The design of the phone is exceptional, as the backlit comes with a small rectangular frame for the rear cameras with flash.
- The front is glass protected by Gorilla Glass Victus protection The back is by Gorilla Glass 3 protected glass and the frame is aluminum.
- The weight of the phone is very heavy as it weighs 238 grams.
- Dimensions are 17.2 * 77.3 * 9.9 millimeters, and the thickness of the phone is noticeably large.
- The mobile supports all modern communication networks up to the fifth generation, the supported SIM cards are of the Nano SIM type, a maximum of two SIM cards can be installed with the dual standby technology.
- Android 11 operating system, with Asus ROG UI interface.
- The screen is a detailed 6.78-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2448 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch in the screen and dimensions of 20:9, the screen occupies an area of 82.0% of the total area of the front end.
- The screen comes with a 144Hz refresh rate, which gives great smoothness in navigation and games, support for 1B colors, in addition to support for HDR 10 plus, the screen brightness is high up to 1200 nits, which is suitable for all lighting conditions, and it is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer.
- The processor is from Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 + 5G, supports eight-core fifth generation networks (2.99 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores).
- The 5nm processor is the best ever in energy consumption and battery consumption.
- Adreno 660 graphics processor. Runs games at maximum accuracy and smoothness.
- The storage memory is gigantic in addition to a giant RAM that we rarely find in the category of flagship phones, where the mobile comes with a storage capacity of 512 / 18 GB RAM, and the internal memory comes of the type UFS 3.1 and it is not possible to install an additional storage card..
- The battery is huge, Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable, supports fast charging, 65W charger, charges the battery from 0-70% in just 30 minutes, and fully charges the battery from 0-100% in just 52 minutes, It also supports 10W reverse charging. All thanks to the state-of-the-art Quick Charge 5 charging technology.
- There is more than one charging port, the first on the side of the phone is USB Type-C 3.1, and the second at the bottom is USB Type-C 2.0 and supports OTG.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen of the Optical type.
- There are proximity sensors, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Supported Wi-Fi networks Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e in addition to support for hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- 2 powerful DTS:X stereo stereo speakers with subwoofers.
- Single black version.
Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro camera
Three rear cameras with LED flash.
The first is a 64-megapixel camera with an F1.8 lens slot with a 26mm lens and a 1/1.73-inch sensor.
The second camera is Ultra Wide, with a 13-megapixel camera, F.2.4 aperture, and a 120-degree angle.
The third camera is a 5-megapixel macro, with an F2.0 lens slot.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
The cameras can shoot video up to 8K at 3 fps or 4K at 30, 60 or 120 fps, and 1080p at 30, 60, 120 or 240 fps, with gyro-EIS.
The front camera is 24 megapixels with an f2.5 lens slot and a 27mm lens.
The front camera supports panorama and HDR modes and can capture 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro price
It is expected that the price of the Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro phone in Egypt will be 14900 Egyptian pounds.
It is expected that the price of the phone in the countries of the world will be 950 dollars.
Features of the Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro
- Especially good design of the back.
- The processor is characterized by strong performance with distinguished power consumption.
- The graphic processor offers an impressive performance experience.
- A high-resolution screen.
- 8K imaging resolution.
- The battery offers exceptional performance in conjunction with the processor.
- Ultra fast charging.
- Outstanding headphone performance.
Disadvantages of the Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro
- The thickness of the phone is large in addition to its heavy weight.
- There is no FM radio.
- An additional storage card cannot be installed.
- The lack of an anti-vibration stabilizer or optical zoom like most flagship phones.
What’s in the box for the Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro
Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro موبايل
Other than the heavy weight and some minor flaws. The phone offers an exceptional experience for game lovers, starting from the design, passing through the screen, the processor, the graphic processor, the end of the battery, and there are strong competing phones in the same price category as well. Huawei P50 Pro And OnePlus 9 Pro.