Asus ROG Phone 5s is a gaming beast, battery and powerful materials, a full and extensive review of everything related to the phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
a company Asus The global specialist in the field of technology and the manufacture of computers and its components broke into the world of smart phones a short time ago, and despite that it achieved great success, as it offers an integrated combination dedicated to fans of games and powerful designs, in addition to photography.
The new mobile comes with an impressive combination, which we get to know in a detailed review, but let’s first get to know the main specifications:-
Front and back glass design with aluminum frame.
ROG UI based entirely on Android 11 operating system.
6.78 inch Super AMOLED display, Full HD Plus resolution, 144Hz refresh rate with 1200 nits brightness.
Powerful Snapdragon 888+ 5G Octa-core processor with 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 660 graphic processor.
Storage 128 / 8, 128 / 12, 256 / 12 or 256 / 16 GB RAM, it is not possible to install an external storage card.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 13 – 5 megapixels with 8K video shooting.
24 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
A giant 6000 mAh battery supports ultra-fast charging with a 65W charger and also supports reverse charging.
USB Type-C 3.1 side charging port and USB Type-C 2.0 bottom charging port.
The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen.
Specifications of the Asus ROG Phone 5s
- The design of the phone is strange and unusual, and it is designed for game lovers, as the rear camera comes within a small rectangular frame and next to it is the flash, and the backlight is RGB.
- The front is glass protected by Gorilla Glass Victus protection The back is by Gorilla Glass 3 protected glass and the frame is aluminum.
- The weight of the phone is heavy, weighing 238 grams.
- The dimensions are 17.2 * 77.3 * 9.9 millimeters, and we also note that the phone is significantly thick.
- The mobile supports Nano SIM cards with a maximum of two SIM cards, which work together with standby technology, and supported communication networks up to 5G networks.
- Android 11 operating system, with Asus ROG UI interface.
- The screen is a 6.78-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2448 x 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch in the screen, and occupies an area of 82.0% of the total area of the front end.
- The screen comes with a refresh rate of 144Hz, support for 1B colors, as well as support for HDR 10 plus, a brightness rate of up to 1200 nits, and it is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer.
- The processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 + 5G octa-core (2.99 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores).
- The processor is characterized by its 5 nanometer manufacturing precision, which is very energy-saving.
- The graphics processor is very powerful Adreno 660.
- More than one version in terms of storage capacity and RAM, as it comes with a capacity of 128 / 8, 128 / 12, 256 / 12 or 256 / 16 GB RAM, and the internal memory comes from the type UFS 3.1 and there is no place to install additional storage memory.
- The battery is gigantic as it comes from a lithium polymer type with a capacity of 6000 mAh, non-removable, supports fast charging, a 65W charger, charges the battery from 0-70% in just 30 minutes, and fully charges the battery from 0-100% in 52 minutes Only, it also supports 10W reverse charging.
- The phone has two charging ports, the first on the side of the phone is USB Type-C 3.1, and the second version at the bottom is USB Type-C 2.0 and supports OTG.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the phone screen.
- There are proximity sensors, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Supported Wi-Fi networks Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e in addition to support for hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- 2 powerful stereo speakers with DTS:X stereo amplifiers.
- The color of the mobile is black – white.
Asus ROG Phone 5s camera
Three rear cameras with LED flash.
The first is a 64-megapixel camera with an F1.8 lens slot with a 26mm lens and a 1/1.73-inch sensor.
The second camera is Ultra Wide, with a 13-megapixel camera, F.2.4 aperture, and a 120-degree angle.
The third camera is a 5-megapixel macro, with an F2.0 lens slot.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
The cameras can shoot video up to 8K at 3 fps or 4K at 30, 60 or 120 fps, and 1080p at 30, 60, 120 or 240 fps, with gyro-EIS.
The front camera is 24 megapixels with an f2.5 lens slot and a 27mm lens.
The front camera supports panorama and HDR modes and can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Asus ROG Phone 5s price
The price of the Asus ROG Phone 5s in Egypt is expected to be 13,350 EGP.
It is expected that the price of the phone in the countries of the world will be 850 dollars.
Features of the Asus ROG Phone 5s
- Strong manufacturing materials with RGB backing.
- Very powerful and energy efficient processor.
- Powerful graphic factor in games.
- Impressive screen.
- Distinguished rear cameras.
- Giant battery with super fast charging.
- Exceptional stereo headphones.
- There are two charging ports.
Disadvantages of the Asus ROG Phone 5s
- The phone is heavy and thick.
- There is no FM radio.
- The front camera is not the best.
- No digital zoom, periscope or telephoto camera.
- There is no optical stabilizer.
What’s in the Asus ROG Phone 5s box
Mobile Asus ROG Phone 5s.
The phone is a strong combination for game lovers, albeit at the expense of the weight and thickness of the phone, in addition to the presence of distinctive cameras, but they are not the best. Xiaomi MI Mix 4 And Huawei P50 Pro.