The Korean giant announced Samsung Recently for its new mid-range phone, Galaxy F02s, with appropriate specifications and prices, with a giant battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, which is the most important thing that distinguishes it, and the old Snapdragon 450 processor for the economic category, and the phone is very similar to the Galaxy M02s that is also similar to the Galaxy A02s that the company announced previously with a difference in Colors only, and below we review with you a preliminary review of the full specifications and prices of the phone, so follow us.
Samsung Galaxy F02s
- The phone has a glass body from the front, with side edges and a fully plastic backend.
- A phone comes Galaxy F02s It measures 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm and weighs 196g.
- The screen occupies 81.8% of the front end of the phone.
- The phone has a PLS IPS screen that supports the aspect ratio of 20: 9, and it supports multi-touch.
- The screen comes in 6.5 inches, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and pixel density of 270 pixels per inch.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 3 and 4 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in size of 32 and 64 GB.
- The phone supports a port for the external memory chip up to a maximum of 1 terabyte, which is a separate port from the port of the second connection.
- The Galaxy F02s has an octa-core processor, a Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 version that works with a manufacturing accuracy of 14 nm and was announced 3 years ago.
- The processor operates at a frequency of (1.8 GHz Cortex-A53).
- The phone supports an Adreno 506 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first comes with a 13-megapixel, wide lens that works for auto focus in the AF camera.
- The second lens is a 2-megapixel macro lens, with f / 2.4 lens.
- The third lens is a 2-megapixel lens with f / 2.4 aperture to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait feature.
- The rear camera supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single lens with a main wide sensor, and it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution and f / 2.2 lens.
- The camera supports AF, and supports LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama and geo-tagging features.
- A phone comes Galaxy F02s With acceleration and proximity sensors only.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 10.0 and the One UI operating system.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third and fourth generation networks.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone supports automatic FM radio.
- The phone does not support NFC technology.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The battery supports 15 watts of fast charging.
- The phone comes with a USB-Type-C port for charging.
- The phone comes in blue, white and black colors.
- Phone prices start Galaxy F02s In global markets of 100 USD.
- When the phone comes out, you can know its prices in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare its best offers for purchase in different stores through Yaqouta website.
An initial review of the Samsung Galaxy F02s
It seems that the modest phone has simple and powerful specifications and prices. The phone that comes at a low price of $ 100 only to be considered an economic category has an excellent plastic structure, a moderate quality screen, with a medium processor, a reasonable and appropriate quality triple rear camera, and with it a front selfie camera. By shooting well in high lighting, and finally, the phone excels in terms of the capacity of the giant battery that will compete strongly in this price category, as it is one of the best economical phone batteries for those who want to take advantage of the advantages of a simple phone with a battery that lasts for long hours of work.
Samsung Galaxy F02s
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.